Hello,

  I am working on unicode enabling various controls. I have started with
the menus. While actually doing the unicode enabling has been very easy
i have run into an interesting problem parsing the resources.

  When parsing the resources the strings come through as 0x00 <char
byte> 0x00 <char byte> ...
this works just fine with ascii strings, however with multibyte strings
this mangles things. Is there an easy way to translate this?  As an
experiment I wrote some code that collapses down the string by removing
the 0x00 then does a HEAP_strdupAtoW to create the proper string. This
works, but seems messy. Is there another approach i should take?

  thanks
 -aric