James Sutherland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If they've dual-licensed, perhaps they would be amenable
> to allowing inclusion in Wine under Wine's license - has
> anyone asked them yet??

this is what greg haerr ( microwindows author/maintainer ) had to say:

Mark,
    Microwindows (Nano-X version) has an option that allows it to be built
client/server.
This means that Wine doesn't need to be linked with the server,
but just with the client libraries, so the server license (MPL alternatively
GPL) doesn't apply.  Thus, I don't think that there are any problems
with creating a version of Wine that uses the Nano-X server...

I'm an old-time Wine follower, and I like the project.  I think it would
be great to get Wine running on framebuffer-based Microwindows.

Regards,

Greg

--
Mark Dufour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>