On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 02:33:25PM -0400, Douglas J. Hunley wrote:
> Sorry if this isn't the right place, but are we to the point yet where
> it makes any sense to even try to install/configure/run Wine if we do
> NOT have access to any actual Windows file on the machine? If so, where
> should I look to find out how to do this. There are some things I'd
> really like to see Wine run and would be more than eager to help test as
> long as I don't need to put Windows files on this box. Thanks.
Sorry, this is NOT the right place to ask this, yes ;)

For user questions, either use the newly created wine-users list, or
post into the comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine newsgroup
which is interconnected with wine-users.

Wine config docs can be found at
www.winehq.com/doc.html
wine.codeweavers.com/docs

Andreas Mohr