--- Francois Gouget <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    Yes and no. They need a C library (badly).
>    Frankly I've never used 'crtdll.dll' and don't
> know it very well. All
> I know is that it seems very similar to a C library
> except I'm not sure
> who is supposed to use it. All the windows programs
> I've worked on/know
> of use the standard 'msvcrt.dll'. And all the 'C
> library' headers in the
> Windows directory are for 'msvcrt.dll'.

  This is probably just for your information, but as I
understand it.

crtdll.dll only came with the very first version of
Windows 95, all subsequent version of Win95 (A, B, C,
OSR2, OSR2a, etc) either didn't have it at all, or had
msvcrt.dll

Not sure what effect that has on how much
support/non-support Wine/Winelib should have for
crtdll.dll

HTH,

George