On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 03:31:31PM +0100, Eric Kohl wrote:

> This patch adds partial world transform support to the PS driver
>
> ChangeLog:
>
> Eric Kohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>  * dlls/wineps/font.c,
> dlls/wineps/graphics.c,
> dlls/wineps/pen.c,
> dlls/wineps/text.c
>  Added partial world tranform support to the PostScript driver.

Actually this isn't quite right.  The World Transform should be
honoured whether or not the graphics mode is GM_ADVANCED.  You just
need to be in GM_ADVANCED to set up the transform.  This means that
all the mode == GM_ADVANCED checks are redundant and we should just
call LPToDP throughout.  This applies to the x11drv too (sorry I
didn't spot that in time).

Huw.