On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> -        /* We will use a snippet of real mode code that calls */ +
> /* We use a snippet of real mode code that calls */
>          /* a WINE-only interrupt to handle moving the requested */ -
> /* message into the buffer... */
> +        /* message into the buffer...
> -           INT (WINE-only interrupt)

If that's what you need, I suggest allocating a DPMI Real-Mode Callback
thunk using DPMI_AllocInternalRMCB(). (There's an example of how to use it
in dosaspi.c... you give it a Wine-implemented function, and it returns a
real-mode address that DOS apps can use to call it... the only thing to
keep in mind is that it's the Wine function's responsibility to pop the
real-mode stack)