Patrik Stridvall wrote:
> Well, I think it is better to just do say "use kernel 32;"
> and have everything work than to have to do some awkward
> defintion of each function. Better let and automatic script
> spec2pm handle this.

That sounds pretty cool.  It sounds like the regression
test framework(s) is (are) coming along nicely.  I hope
I have time to try writing some tests soon.  I'm already
pointing graduate students who ask for projects at this.

Say, that brings up a point: it'd be real nice to have
a web page I could point said grad students at.
One of these days soon, once the framework settles down
a bit, could somebody take the time to write a web page
about how to get started writing and contributing regression tests?

The Linux kernel has a name for people who do
kernel maintenance: Kernel Janitors.  Maybe people
who contribute test cases to Wine could be Windows Washers? :-)
- Dan