 -- Jeff S.

From: Greg Turner To: "Jeff Smith" , [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Tuesday 22 October 2002 01:01 pm, Jeff Smith wrote: > I know I must be missing > something very simple, but I cannot seem to
> get native regedit to run. The builtin version always > runs instead. The only thing I could think of was an entry > in DllOverrides:
> "regedit.exe" = "native, builtin". That did not work.
> > I have debugged a little and know MODULE_GetLoadOrder > is returning {LOADORDER_BI, LOADORDER_DLL, LOADORDER_INVALID, > LOADORDER_INVALID} even when I add that DllOverride line. > But I am just not in the mood at the moment for deep digging if > I can help it. > -- Jeff S.

Well, if my wetware HTML parser is working today, I think I understand your problem. Just rename regedit.exe to "winregedit.exe" (or whatever you like), or create a symlink or copy of the native version. (some configs don't respect symlinks).

--
gmt
Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp