Alexandre Julliard wrote:

"Dimitrie O. Paun"  writes:

>So the 5% left, install wine, install a Win-app, and play around.
>Great, it works!

You forgot a few things here:

First it doesn't even start because they don't have a config file. OK,
they copy one from somewhere, it doesn't work because the drives are
wrong.
The config file that you guy's at Codeweavers use works verrrry well.
I have not seen anyone cry about drives being wrong on the codeweavers
Discuss list !! And if there is someone with a strange set-up they could read
a DOC on how to correct the problem. Most people ask about how
to set version to win98 .... since --version was removed.

 Then they don't have the proper registry (winedefault.reg?
what's that?)
You could look at this registry :
http://www.franksworld.net/wine/files/wineregistry.tgz
I am in no way saying this is 100% correct but it is at least
a good start :)

Tom

 Then they finally manage to run the installer but it
puts stuff in RunOnce that never gets run so the app doesn't
work. Then they finally make the app run but can't print anything. And
when they ask for help they get told to fight the FAQ-O-Matic crap to
maybe finally find an answer telling them they are an idiot.

So no, I'm not going to make a general public release just yet...