Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

On December 13, 2002 02:48 am, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

I want to speak out against Dimi's idea.

Gee, thanks, that gives me a warm and fuzzy... :)

The reason is that Run and RunOnce may rely on future events happening.
I know places where RunOnce was a full fledge GUI program which required
further user intervention. Do we really want to pop that up when wine
EXITS?

And where exactly did you get this idea from? Please reread my message:

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/11/0494.html

It clearly states "on server startup"...

Sorry, my misunderstanding, then.

I am not at all familiar with the wineserver (maybe it's time, eh?). I got the impression it will be difficult to perform this task both without race conditions, and in a way that will put the entire power of Win32 at our disposal.

If you (or anyone else who has better familiarity with the server) can recommend a specific source file and line number where such a change can be performed, we can start testing right away.

Shachar