-> WSControl / WSAIoctl need to be adapted to MacOS X.
   (ioctl() calls can be platform dependent, /proc/net/dev
   on linux is probably different on OSX)
that'd be an issue if you need those features...
Some folks (R Lunnon for example) face similar issues on Solaris

-> Debugger seems tied completely to Intel architecture.
   (Since we will be using WineLib, we probably don't need
    winedbg, can use gdb?)
you can use gdb.
regarding winedbg, there are (at least two ways) of using it:
- either as a real debugger. porting this to an non Intel arch may require quite some work
- using winedbg as a remote nub for gdb (winedbg -- -gdb). in this case, porting it to a non Intel processor should be pretty much more easy (there are a couple of #ifdef to implement in winedbg/gdbproxy.c to implement)

A+
--
Eric Pouech