Hi,

First of all, I'd like to thank Tony Lambregts and Sander van Leeuwen for helping me.

Tony: Since I tested and saw that Sander's patch fixed, I closed the bug. That patch should definitely enter on mainline!

Anyway, I'm here to report another bug:

CreateWindow's flag WS_EX_TRANSPARENT doesn't do anything.

Cesar Mello did a little example program which uses this flag:

Both source and an executable are available here:

ftp://ftp.elipse.com.br/pub/transp/transp-exe.tar.gz

ftp://ftp.elipse.com.br/pub/transp/transp-source.tar.gz

I'll enter this bug on bugzilla right away.

Does anyone can help me with this?

Thanks,

Felipe