J. Grant wrote:

Hi,

Is there a reason e:\test is in the default path when I install from CVS? (this dir does not exist)
Curious its been there for over two years does anyone object to having it removed?

There is no windows version defined in the [Version] block, should a windows version be defined to use as default?
The short answer is that it should not be required

Drive F: was setup as CDROM, even though the ./tools/wineinstall said
it could not find the CDROM during the process I think. Checking fstab
for "cdrom" would determine the cdrom drive(s) on most computers.
This should work. A log of the relevant part of ./tools/wineinstall would be good.

[Drive C] was setup as type "win95", however its had label "MS-DOS", I think
this would be better as "wine" by default, could this be considered please?
Well to be case correct "Wine". I think this is a holdover from when wine "needed windows" so the drive would be "MS-DOS" as oppossed to "*nix" The label is irrelavant to wine but.(ahem) isn't "MS-DOS" a (tm). Anyways changing it would not hurt any objections or other suggestions?

Thanks

--

Tony Lambregts