Duane Clark wrote:

The easy fix is to have WM_NCCALCSIZE return the true size of the
enclosing window, which is what we have done here. The more difficult
fix is to create a custom Richedit MoveWindow procedure for use in the
WM_SIZE message above. Since it is very unlikely that an app would call
and use the WM_NCCALCSIZE message, we stick with the easy fix for now.
Sorry for being a pest about this, and it's not like the Richedit is in my focus at the moment, but what does Windows do under the same circumstances?

Changelog:
A fix to get edit control scrolls bars to draw in the correct position.

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant