davep wrote:
On Thursday 20 Feb 2003 22:41, J. Grant wrote:

Hello

I have been using wcmd lately, its been really useful to my research.

However, could wcmd default to its "command history" (a la doskey) value
to something other than zero please? Perhaps 50 would be enough, it
would not take up much memory for the queue strcture I think.

AFAIK cmd.exe uses an undocumented kernel function GetConsoleCommandHistory(), so it will be necessary to document that and then implement it.

it's already implemented, but not by using those undocumented functions.

The directory command is hard-coded in wcmd/directory.c to use 25 lines as the screen depth. Maybe it should check the console size, though I don't know whether the console routines have the necessary support yet.
I've already fixed that. I should submit it some times now.
A+

-- Eric Pouech