Jeremy White wrote:

I think we really need someone in Europe.

Could someone please volunteer to take responsibility
for making this happen?

Here's the threat:  unless someone steps up and volunteers
to drive this process, I will hold it in Minneapolis/St. Paul,
and I'll try to pick the coldest and nastiest month to do it <grin>.

<grin>
Hell I have an even better idea we could have it here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Right now the daytime high is -18c. (Thats zero in Fahrenheit). However, It's a dry cold and it is sunny. I could even afford to get there this time. Besides we have West Edmonton Mall. (its the biggest mall in the world you know)
</grin>

<serious>
I am not sure what needs to be done and I won't be able to attend unless it is really close (Minnesota can be quite nice in the summer/early fall) No matter what, I think that this is important so I had to say something
</serious>

--

Tony Lambregts