Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
Tony Lambregts wrote;
It looks to me like its your install is borken. However CVS has its
own problems

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/lambregt/wine/notepad.png

Not that bad but the last icon on the right is cut off. <frown>

could you tell exactly what you are doing to get this ?
I tried it with gnome and kde in managed mode and got no problem of this kind.

Well I get the same results with "managed" = "Y" or "N" and
"desktop" = "640x480". This is off my "clean" CVS tree updated to this morning. I get the same results with both the native notepad and our built in one. If you want a trace or want to suggest something I would appreciate it.
--

Tony Lambregts