Fabian Cenedese wrote:
Yeah when I saw that I let out a loud WOOHOO, My wife asked me what it was about,.so I had to explain. This is BIG. It seemed to me that there should have been a parade and fireworks involved with this announcement. Oh well... It's still cool... Thanks Alexandre.

For those who haven't followed this saga, what's it useful for? Getting database apps working, ok, anything else?

I haven't tried it yet as I'm not working with wine at the moment, but could
this have something to do with this?

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/11/1530.html

Is it more probable to work now? I will try as soon as I get the time.

Yes. at least more likely considering its an MDB. There is still more work to be done but this is a big step.

--

Tony Lambregts