Am Fre, 2003-06-13 um 08.29 schrieb stationairskyhawk:
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Christian Neumair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm currently testing a cool flight simulator called X-Plane. It's
> > really working great on wine, the performance is supersonic. The only
> > downer is that the engine sound is a bit staccato, i.e. it has small
> > breaks. My non-debug debian wine continuously outputs:
> >
> > "err:dsound:DSOUND_MixOne underrun on sound buffer 0x4b4c47c8"
>
> This is a known issue.  When x-plane's performance becomes supersonic, it is natural
> to expect the sound to drop out.  Many have found that by reducing x-plane's
> performance to subsonic levels, the sounds returns.
I don't think this is the reason. I'm not on a very fast machine, but
the sound problems occur independent of my graphic settings. They even
are revisable when X-Plane shows its splash screen and loads the last
used plane which makes me believe that something goes wrong in wine's
sound mixing code.

regs,
 Chris