Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Eric Pouech <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

as reported by Igor Sysoev on WD, exit process code wasn't properly
implemented on *BSD
it appeared (thanks Igor for all the testings and traces) that after
terminate_process request was issued, the client/server pipe got
closed because the running thread was actually killed, erasing the
exit_code that terminate_process had set.
This patch actually fixes it.

I don't think we need a new thread state just for that; how about
something like this?
I agree that it would better without a new thread state
But it seems that in the case of a process termination with ExitProcess(0), your proposal will never set the exit code to 0 and always return an exit code of STILL_ACTIVE.

A+
--
Eric Pouech