Tom wrote:

Hello Shachar,

I am going to update the ToDo page :
http://www.winehq.com/?page=status_todo

And im wondering if you can send me a list of ToDo's that your
aware of ?

Thanks

Tom

The tasks I'm talking about here are long term. Not all of them have been discussed on wine-devel yet. I'm CCing wine-devel in case anyone wants to object.

National Language Support - Remove "Hebrew and Arabic" - it's just part of BiDi if technology is what wer'e talking about. If interface localization is what wer'e talking about, then just add "add localization to more languages".

As a subitem of keyboard support, add "allow using a keyboard with keys outside the current locale codepage".

Tools - Add "perform Windows' reboot operations automatically when required".

Under "Low priority" add "Windows ACL support".

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant