Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
On August 31, 2003 01:18 pm, Jakob Eriksson wrote:

http://vmlinux.org/jakov/Wine/

A few comments:
  -- The archive seems to be missing main.c

Yes, I missed something.

-- I think it belongs in programs/ rather than tools

Sure. I just guessed.

  -- Why do we need the entire xd distribution. It's
     public domain, just copy what you need from it.

I already cut down stuff from the regular distribution.
(Would you also like to get rid of the man page and html
for instance?  Just tell me.)

  -- I'd rather have an explicit list of tests to
     include, rather than a dynamic find.

Ok. How? Send a patch or an example.

  -- For consistency we the other stuff we have,
     I'd name it winetests.

Can do.

-- We need to integrate it into our build system.

Yes, I was thinking about that.  How about waiting a little
until the development has stabilized and everybody
had their say?

regards, Jakob