Hi Steven,

I'm happy to create a patch to add it into Wine if you get it relicensed. A task manager would be a nice thing to have in Wine.

Mike

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Steven Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

We have a very nice taskmanger in reactos CVS. It looks and acts just like Windows taskmanger. It doesnt work under WINE atm because the NtQuery* APIs
are still buggy but if you wanted to use it and create a bastard step child
of ReactOS taskmanager and wineproc I could get it relicensed. Part still
need to be converted to C btw.

I think that would be a good idea. IMO it's preferable to have a
Windows compatible app and add Wine extensions to it, than to create a
separate Wine-specific tool.