Stefan Leichter wrote:

Ok,

i will have a look if can organize this. What about a location in or close to Munich / Germany. MUC is one of the biggest two airports in Germany.

Here are some questions i like to get clarified before i start:
* What are you willing to pay for the meeting space ?
* What do we need inside the meeting space e.g. beamer, internet, .. ?
* What is a hotel room with a moderate price for you ?

Bye Stefan

I'll go with jeremey - I'll probably save so much money on not flying to the US, that I'll be willing to compromise on hotel and convention costs a little.

Anyone interested in hearing a lecture about BiDi - in wine and outside?

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant