Boaz Harrosh wrote:

I always use OutputDebugString (Win32 API), or TRACE macros under msvc headers.
Than it shows under the Debugger. And if on-site, Just download for free the DebugMon application from:
www.sysinternals.com <http://www.sysinternals.com>
It will catch and display all your Traces and let you save them to file and more..

Free Life
Boaz

Doesn't help me much when I have sources for neither program nor APIs.

I'm trying to see why a propritery program misbehaves under wine, by comparing it to Windows. When running it under Windows, I don't have the luxury of OutputDebugString.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant