One more point. You can download the Windows program used to check this (source+exec) from http://shemesh.biz/wine.

Shachar Shemesh wrote:

The second had to do with the forwarding call. I generated (using a
small perl script) the spec file for the DLL. It forwards all Unicode
calls to the relevant Unicode call. Strangely, when the entries for
LoadStringW and DrawTextW were pointing to the corresponding calls in
user32, the program wouldn't run correctly. When I replaced them with
explicit loading of user32.dll and GetProcAddress, everything works
(that's the way it's currently in the diff). This suggests, to me, that
the spec file is incorrectly set up. Can anyone please point me to my
mistake?

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh