At 17.20 12/11/2003, Steven Edwards wrote:
We have a uxtheme.dll that is being developed in ReactOS cvs also that supports loading native WinXP themes

ha! I wish. Nope, mine is a complementary effort. It's a fake UxTheme API that actually draws in the classic Windows style, to make the future transition to a fully-themed user32 a bit less painful. I happily leave the implementation of the compositing engine to someone else

and we have a theme dumping program.

most of the code is there, but it requires an elaborate workaround to actually work. I'm not sure why, I think it has to create at least a window before UxTheme stops hiding themes from it