Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

"grant williamson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This patch offers better wine support for Dutch Keyboards.
Most IBM computers sold in the Netherlands have Dutch keyboards.

Well, then it would be nice to see the patch generated against current CVS, since the code has changed a bit.

Can this be included please.

Also, provide a reference to an actual X keyboard layout (setxkbmap xxx) and avoid phrasing like "contributed by xxx". Please.

Ok, so my "answer" is unrelated to the post.

Dmitry/Alexandre - What happened to the patch you (Dmitry) CCed me? I have not seen it go in.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant