Shachar Shemesh wrote:
Hi list,

Does anyone remeber how to delay setting a breakpoint in GDB? Due to human-machine incompatibilities, I am using GDB rather than winedbg, and setting breakpoints inside the actual program would be greatly simplified if I could ask for the breakpoint before starting Wine.
AFAIK there is no delayed breakpoint in gdb. The only thing you can do is break on shared lib loading (set stop-on-solib-events 1), and then set the bp when the correct lib is loaded.

Can anyone point me again to the doc describing running winedbg as a gdb backend?
it's on winehq (and in the documentation folder...)
winegdb -- --gdb

A+

--
Eric Pouech