Sami Aario wrote:

Hi list,

Version 1.83 of dlls/x11drv/x11drv_main.c does not work for me. This patch
removes
the Display option in the config file, and now I get this error message:
"x11drv: Can't
open display: " (and no display name given). I've had to revert to version
1.81.

Is the display name supposed to be given somewhere else (e.g. the registry)
or are
things supposed to happen automagically?

My system is a debian woody, and XFree86 -version reports 4.1.0.1.

Is it possible that your DISPLAY environment variable is not set? What do you get when you do (in the shell) "echo $DISPLAY"?

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration & consulting