Hi,

Are there any yum experts here? I thought it would be a good idea to get a yum repository established for the Wine RPMs held at sourceforge. I for one would love to have the latest build of wine installed as soon as RPMs are available on Sourceforge.

yum-arch seems to be the command to create the repository headers but I'm not sure how you would manage this with the round robbin sourceforge downloads. I think some other sf project have managed this.

Anyone out their who can help?