vishal wable wrote:

Respected Sir,
I am trying to run a MFC application in Red Hat Linux 8 using WINE.(Latest Version).
I have used a MFC class "CHtmlView" in order to display html pages.
Following line of code does that for me.
Navigate2( "MyPage.html",NULL,NULL);
In WINE i get the following error when trying to do so.
"Cannot create an empty document"
and the application crashes.
Could you please help me to solve this problem.
thank you,

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailtag_us/*http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools>

You need IE5.5 or up Installed on your Wine setup
- First install dcom95 (or dcom98) than IE6 setup.
- Search mailing archives and/or website. Some one has posted a script that does the download and the Installation automatically.

once there it should work no problems.

Free Life
Boaz