Hi Fabi :)

Fabian Cenedese schrieb:

[wine on a new computer]

--- snip ---
Preparing to install default Wine registry entries...
Installing default Wine registry entries...

Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:

You can safely ignore this.

Xlib: extension "GLX" missing on display ":1.0".

Do you have GLX compatible drivers on this maschine, is GLX activated in your XF86Conig file? I often forget these trivial things...

fixme:urlmon:URLMON_DllRegisterServer (void): stub
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...

I get this often when RUNNING programs! :)

Warning: Language 'us' was not recognized, defaulting to English.
Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:

Which Linux distribution do you use?

(hang, CTRL-C)

Bad.

[...]

But after that I could start wine regedit and the keys seem to have been
generated. So I don't know what really failed.

bye Fabi

Perhaps just warnings like the missing /mnt/fd0?

Bye
Christian