I object!

Being one of the people who sometimes works on EMFs, I don't like this change. A flat namespace in my mind meants that we have one dll's code in each subdirectory in wine/dlls, not that there's no other subdirectories under those. It's a bad precedent to set that each dll can have no further subdirectries.

I don't think this change is necessary, and it's going to make the EMF code harder to manage, since the file you've created is very big. Ditto for the MF change.

Mike

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
    Merge the entire enhmfdrv into one .c file.
    It's not big, and it's the way we usually do
    things in wine (e.g. dlls/comctl32/*.c).
    Moreover, we get rid of the extra dir in
    dlls/gdi/, and gets us closer to a flat
    dlls/*/ namespace.