Hello,

I'm wondering.. it seems there are a lot (MSDN) web references throughout the code. However, some of those links are out of date.
Either the pages do not exist anymore, or moved to somewhere else.

Is there any structural way to handle this?

I mean, I want to look something up on the web based upon an url in the code, but the page doesn't exist anymore. So I could send in a patch to either remove the link, or find a correct one. But what is stopping (MSDN) people from moving things to a different location again, breaking the link again?
---
Jeroen Janssen