Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:

I know, sorry about that, but in the wine-patches archives there appears to be an extra space

        amstream/               - MultiMedia Streams
+        atl/                    - Active Template Library
        avicap32/               - AVI capture window class

but if I do the diffing on my pc I don't get this. But patching works with both
your patch, that appears to have the extra space, but doesn't, and with my patch
that doesn't appear to have an extra space. I have of what is going on.
BTW the patch that I sent was edited manually, so had a missing space at every
added line.

It looks odd because the existing lines have tabs, but the added lines have 8 spaces instead.