Brian Vincent wrote:

4) Who's Who does need an update, and I can think of quite a few
people who deserve to be on there. I'd encourage anyone who isn't on
there to speak up and add themselves (patch to wine-patches, or email
to me). The most likely for someone not being on there is simply an
oversight on my part. Names that immediately come to mind include Rob
Shearman, Robert Reif, and Filip Navara. There's probably a dozen
more. The guideline for a Who's Who entry is shameless
self-promotion.

The problem with wine hackers is that they are too modest. They appreciate the publicity, but won't typically go looking for it. I think it would be best to call upon all wine hackers to think of names of people who deserve to be there and are not.

5) On our FAQ page we say this:
People and organizations who have given generous contributions of
money, equipment, or licenses, include:
David L. Harper
Bob Hepple
Mark A. Horton
Kevin P. Lawton
The Syntropy Institute
James Woulfe

Here's a question for you - should money contribution's credit expire? If someone donated 100$ some five years ago, should we still list them?

This is not about code contribution.

         Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh