Rein Klazes wrote:

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:05:44 +0200, you wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am searching for a way to make Pegasus Mail for Windows (4.x) display Hebrew correctly, from right to left, and I came across a post of yours via Google which seems to deal with this issue.

Have you developed any solution to this problem, and if so, is it publicly available?

Many thanks,

Leib Moscovitz

Unfortunately the issue that you refer to was fixing some left-to-right problem. I do not know if or how it works for right-to-left writing.

I have cc' ed this message to the wine developers list, perhaps the
developer that is working on/with this, Shachar Shemesh, can shine a bit
of light on the issue.

Rein.

Oooh, pmail. Haven't touched it since I was a Novel sysadmin, back in 1996. So, there is a Windows version now?

What is, exactly, the problem you are experiencing with pmail? What version of Wine?

            Shachar

P.s.
People, if you want to make sure I read mail addressed to me, please CC me specifically.

            Sh.

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.