Alexandre Julliard wrote:

Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

But as far as I can see, this means that Windows debuggers won't get
it. Wouldn't it be better to implement it the Win32 way? At the very
least, implement it ALSO as the Win32 way?

It will generate an output string debug event, so Windows debuggers should be able to deal with it. The real Win32 way would be to raise an exception, which is certainly something we could do;

Not according to my information. According to my information, this is merely a mutex and an event. (is that what you meant?).

I'll do some proper looking into here.

but since
Win32 provides a debug event for this purpose, it seemed reasonable to
use it. Now, if you know of a case where it causes trouble, it can be
changed.

I get the feeling that I misunderstood what you just said. What is the debug event? where do we do anything with it?

         Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.