I’m running an application that calls the stubbed out function GetConsoleWindow(). I want the application to stay in the dos console when it runs but unfortunately when it sees a NULL from GetConsoleWindow() it loads a graphical window. I tried hacking the function to return the value 1 and this gave me the result I had hoped where it did not call up a graphical window but at a later point I get the error:

wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000d), starting debugger...

Any ideas on what GetConsoleWindow() should actually return?

Cheers,

Mark