Thank you for your comments and for trying to implement the Functions.
They are all very short in asm. I hope the following help:

-MirrorIcon is used by the Windows Taskmanager (clicking File - New Task)
-SetPathwordProc is imported by MSTask, W2K refuses to load if it can't find this Ordinal.

As for the last one, Explorer throwed exception STATUS_ORDINAL_NOT_FOUND
while trying to load shlwapi.dll. It came out that it was trying to import Imagelist_SetColortable.
(With this Stub, Explorer and IE works.)

Thorsten

Robert Shearman wrote:

Thorsten Kani wrote:

Added -SetPathWordBreakProc -MirrorICON -ImageList_SetColorTable

This Patch makes MSGina and native Shlwapi happy.
With it, commctl32 can be replaced on Win2k SP4.

Thanks for the patch, but I'd rather get the params correct for the stubs. Can you let me know where each function is used?

Changelog: New Stubs in Commctl32: SetPathWordBreakProc, MirrorICON and ImageList_SetColorTable

MirrorIcon is a nop on Wine at the moment. ImageList_SetColorTable is trivial with using DIBs internally now. That just leaves SetPathWordBreakProc. I believe that should set the word break proc of an edit control to one that understands paths. It shouldn't be too hard to implement if you leave it with me.

PS: FirstPatchWarning: Be warned (:

Good first patch, but leave it with and I should be able to implement these functions for you.

Rob