At least some are now documented on MSDN. I believe I submitted a patch to document what 40/41 do (they are crypto related).

The fact that an app is using the API strongly implies it's documented *somewhere*, don't you think? I would check for forward exports from other DLLs, for some reason Microsoft enjoy moving code around between DLLs and then using forwarding to make the changes transparent.

thanks -mike

James Hawkins wrote:
While trying to install MyPhotoCalendars, an exception is raised
because of a call to the unimplemented function
advapi32.dll.SystemFunction036.

> From reading the following post,

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/09/0265.html

I can see that it won't be very easy to even stub this function
because it's a hidden api.  What methods could I use to track down any
information about this function or its prototype?