Filip Navara wrote:

Dan McGhee wrote:

Filip Navara wrote:

This commit adds implementation of the ITSS library that is used to read the Html Help files. Maybe you can try
WINEDLLOVERRIDES="*itss=b" wine xxx.exe

Oops, sorry, I meant
   WINEDLLOVERRIDES="*itss=n" wine xxx.exe
(ie. use native itss.dll)

Anyway, thanks for the debug log.

- Filip

That's OK. Anyway I get the same results whether itss is native or builtin:

1. Using "fake windows" generated by ./tools/wineinstall BEFORE 20040824 16:00:16 CDT, IE Help works--using this "fake windows" with wine built from the latest snapshot works.

2. Using "fake windows" generated by ./tools/wineinstall AFTER 20040824 16:00:16 CDT, IE Help does not work.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. I'm not a programmer, but I can follow instructions quite well--chuckle.

Dan