Aneurin Price wrote:

I still don't really know what I might test here. Maybe try examples of cases where the current code does not act like Windows; there are also some cases where neither acts like windows (but they seem to have the same problems). The problem is I probably wouldn't think of cases where my code causes regressions (otherwise it wouldn't do so:-)), and this isn't really something in which you can enumerate all the different combinations of options (at least without infinite time and patience).

Just test a few things you can think up right away, that you expect to work. Also test a few things
you expect should fail. The most important thing is a few simple tests are commited, so others
can improve on it later, as issues come up.

regards, Jakob Eriksson