On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, James Hawkins wrote:
[...]
I'm pretty sure the problem is that the the msvc's rpc.h and rpcnsi.h
files are being included when they shouldn't.  Is that about right?
If so, what could be a possible solution?

BTW I'm compiling with MSVC++ 6.0. wine cvs from 11-01-2004.

Two questions:

* Have you checked the following section of the Wine Developer's Guide?

   Building and running the tests on Windows
   http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-devel/testing-windows

* You say that you use MSVC 6.0. Did you also install a recent Platform SDK? If not the tests won't compile as stated in the above documentation.

As of a few days ago, I was able to compile all of the Wine conformance tests (not the Wine dlls themselves) using: the MSVC targets, MSVC 6.0, a recent Platform SDK and a recent Direct X SDK.

--
Francois Gouget         [EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://fgouget.free.fr/
                  In a world without fences who needs Gates?