Alexandre Julliard wrote :

Sure, we can move out definitions that are not needed by other dlls,
as long as they are for things that won't need to be changed when
getting rid of the dll dependencies. For DCE and more generally for
all user32 headers I'd suggest leaving them alone for now, they are
going to look completely different when I'm done with the wm changes
anyway.

I am not sure to have understood what you told me : you would like me not to take care of headers like dce.h or cursoricon.h while you are rewriting wm ?
If you wanted to say that, I will work on others headers.

Rémi