Vincent Béron wrote:

I have (not much touched since maybe a year ago... sigh) some code
(based on initial work by Dimi) to get a picture of what's done (and
what's left to do). The output was in HTML, although it's not a web-app
in any shape or form.

I'll try to resurrect it (at least not to have any conflict with CVS
wine) and post it here. Don't expect this before saturday (or go look in
wine-patches archives if you can't wait).

Actually, after thinking about it a little more, I think the best think to do would be just to offer one line of text (or maybe two or three) to translate, and an edit box to add the translations to.

Text to translate could then be queued (manually at first, then maybe automatically later).

The idea would be that people could translate a few strings as they visit WineHQ, without worrying about a complex interface that would allow them to choose what to translate, we'd just feed each person one random string from our queue of stuff that needs to be done. The translator would only choose which language they'd like to translate to.

Mike