On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Scott Ritchie wrote:
[...]
Today, that developer has to first port his project to MinGW (a very
non-trivial step)

Not true. I know this is what Dimitrie recommends but it's absolutely not necessary to first port to MinGW. You can run winemaker directly on your sources and try to get them to compile and run with nothing but Winelib.

and then hack around and fix the bad and broken makefiles winemaker generates.

Yes, I known. winemaker needs to be modified to understand .dsp files and use the information it finds there. Then the makefiles it generates will no longer be 'bad and broken'.

-- Francois Gouget [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://fgouget.free.fr/ We are Pentium of Borg. You will be approximated. Division is futile.