Alex Woods wrote:

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 07:28:04PM -0500, Tom wrote:

There is a some what work around here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-interface-customization&t=47450
I know the best solution would be to fix the minimap but this might help you to get further into the game
so you will see how well it renders.

just cd to interface/addons and place the hack there it should then load with the minimap turned off.

Thanks, I've given it a try, but with no luck. At first it was showing version mismatch in the addons menu so I changed the Interface version in the toc file to match the game. It still bombs out on the minimap, so possibly something has changed in the API.

Do you have Cosmos installed ?

Tom