By the way, has anyone yet spoken to the Software Freedom Law Center about whether there is legal recourse available to us in this matter (now, or in the future)? How lovely to have had a legal service specify that they wanted the project as a client, scant weeks before a big corporation targeted the project in a quite possibly actionable way (naturally, IANAL, but any 'reasonable person' would find these circumstances sufficient cause to check and see if they were in fact the victim of a prosecutable crime).

Serendipity doesn't happen so often; don't forget to take advantage of it.

I have several emails and a voice mail into Eben; I'll bug him again on Monday.

Jer